Sunday 21 October 2007

Terrible Horrible Vegetable

Stupid segi ..............cubalah they repair the lift or as what they gave as excuse 'buy the lift for more than 100k each'......
LOLx
okioki i admit i am blurblur one oso...

my own fault...plus laura's n ivy's fault..
hehehex who asked em' walk so fast n i was like trying to catch after em'...
haizz i fell from the 1st floor staircase to the ground floor n in MICHAEL JACKSON's pose somemore=.=

i was sliding down the staircase,kneeling!!!!!!!!!!!
well well well...
not that serious la hor?
just cannot stand up(at all) for 5 minutes...
i shouted for ivy n laura.......
they heard me,of course,helping me to pick up all my stuff...

i was holding lots,LOTS of book+file+notes...
my mum asked me y din i hold the rail at d side of the staircase..

lol;p
mummy u think i am SOTONG huh?
got so many hands?
then she put ice cubes on the wounds.....

i think i am seriouly SOI la...
i means it was just a night b4 this incident when i got my leg burnt by d stupid idiotic ironthe stupid sick lift which has been under repair since last july-august...
de' stupid idiotic staircase
my 'beautiful' legs..
most 'kick' partseems like alien'sSOIIIIIIIIII arhg!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear..why u so careless??

bian3033 said...

sorry to hear tat...actually i cud have done sumting but i was rushing to the toilet n heard books flapping around n 'gulung gulung gulung' sound. so i guess tats u kneeling down the stairs. i shud have turned back n laugh. haha. but i was in the toilet already. i tot that u might have gotten up and went off but when i got out the toilet ur still 'wo de xie lo' haha.... must be extra careful wit the stairs. i personally witnessed lots of pple fallin down the stairs b4. LOTS OF PPLE I REPEAT. careful nex time.

Eve said...

hehe thanks for ur concern,wanyu n Bian=)
*touched*

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your accident, but it is quite funny! Thanks for cheering up my day!!

Jeffrey said...

so careless ..haiz..
hmm..guess that would still be an interesting sight to see..haha
>_<

Sherp said...

Ouchiii!!!! I can imagine the pain just by looking at the wounds!! :( *eeek* hope you're okii yea?