Friday 9 November 2007

Another 'boring' Day...huhu=P

my model..huhu yen~

self made bangle..from segi's toilet paper roll...

we jx love,'love' segi so much even its loo..
today i think they bought more than 20 packets of this..
cuttlefish..(i ate some tho=p)
haha the 'sotong' lover
we do concentrate in class!yea we do...in camwhoring~
yes...loo again!

miss Gan(lec for Economics) says der leh...public goods r free!
=P wakaka
mummy can u get me a pair?i ve tried my best to rosakkan my eyes edy....
wakaka vain me(teck lung more vain tho)
thats all for today..
there r more pix actually...
scared u pp too love nia-*faint* later....

p/s:so happy neh!my biao jie(soo hiang) is pregnant!congrats...one more bb deserves my hug hug muahhhh

-streamyx actualy=P-















*after lunch* RIGHT WAY to dispose leftover food........now u knows y segi stinks...hahahahaha


















Laura the head of gambler.. y my voice sounds so differently when i speak eng(singlish) n chinese???=.=!










S2pid laura+yen when i went to bank to close my acc...haha better mum dont c this..she doesnt know i hv one at ocbc..registered it for my gaji der...when i work parttime..huhu=P








2 comments:

bian3033 said...

wow...if one day the girls toilet flood...we all know who to blame ya. n watch out. here comes the police to sapu the common room.

Eve said...

flood?
i hope SEGi explode even better!
so evil me=.=
yup we give information to those policemen..