Monday 3 March 2008

waa..

*checking through dictionaries....*
Bitch 1)a spiteful or unpleasant woman
2)something difficult or unpleasant
3)make spiteful(a desire to hurt,annoy or offend) comments
wuu~ so i wonder who is the one 'bitch'ing eh?
If you think your words can hurt me or whatsoever u intend to cause,SORRY,you've failed.
Instead you are making urself silly u know-.-
pls lah,live ur own life n leave mine~!
i ll only spend my time on my friends who deserve it.
oh ya,another word;
coward:a person who is too scared to do dangerous/unpleasant things.
If u really want to make my life a miserable one,spamming my cbox is the least effective way,the most stupid one I'd say.
LOL waste my time nia, giving this 'lecture'.

3 comments:

Arrancar said...

woots... Nice new layout... Kinda funny to think u'd waste time on an article like this just to entertain some ppl :D

Eve said...

wahaha
bored ma
dunno what to update-.-
u so long no update liao also horr??

Arrancar said...

LOL... oh well.. as u can c from the last few entries, it was kinda depressing. So in a way i've lost my muse. Maybe when my muse comes back i'll blog again...