Monday 2 June 2008

[48] hrs [c]ountdown [b]efore [e]xam

HER NAME IS ANGEL
3rd Aunt,mum’s side…came the other day from miri with her daughter and grandchild.Her name is Angel,and she is CUTE,ADORABLE,FUNNY,LOVABLE,SWEET,PRETTY,PHAT,WITH PINK CHEEKS and most of all she SMILES whenever I call upon her name.EEW miss her la!

PLAYBOY-HUA HUA GONG ZI
Starbuck’s,one night with ‘hua hua gong zhi’=p GIFT-TO-BE?
fen hong zhu=p its in PINK!!





PANDA-PANDA

wow o wow o KUNGFU FIGHTING~~
hehe kungfu panda,the next animation movie that I’ve been anticipating for so long is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but it ll be launched on 6th of June,that is on the day which I ll be having 2 papers,mah finals!!!!Don k don k!!!!i want watch!on tat day!no matter wat!!!!!!!!movie,anyone?


20TH BDAY

Horng celebrated his 08' birthday at pizza hut.He treated us the bday meal=) thanks yea bday boy!Lao luu...don always bully my Yen liao k?cherish her.




STRAWBERRY-VANILLA
Once when I went to Sunny Hill to tabao…yo….i used to and will always devoted to my VANILLA flavour nia.But this particular day I ve no other choice but to ve mix flavour…luckily its mixed with smt PINK,otherwise merajuk kamek kelak=p ITS NAME IS GIRLY





this is so funny man=.=!







model:melissa's doggie *photographer,editor:evon




NEW STAR?-.-

Director Lee An(of the movie Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon),if you are reading this post,I know u’d love to employ me for ur next movie.hiakss=.=


KUMAKUMA

How I wished to ve one big big der PINK kuma kuma..hmmmm



EPAL BESAR

BIG APPLE donuts,fresh and still hot.MUAHH *heart you* you really sent it to my house door gok^^ reminds me of ivy’s bday cake which we ve prepared surprisingly for her^^



MY AUNT CALLS HIM LOK LOK

I miss Le Le aka Renfred aka my cute *cough* baby nephew so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!He is still in Jb with his mum.But I m missing him like nuts, like none other!!!!!!!!Haihs I ve got to get me thru the day r these videos n pics=(














NEW HAIR STYLE-TO-BE?

yo…and this is the next hair style I want!!!nice ma?* SORI FOR USING UR PHOTO YEA GAL!* FAT YELLOWMAN
By force,prepaid digi->postpaid digi….-.- luckily it wasn’t tat bored at digi centre as there are two PCs provided with internet,just enough for me and von.i know we seemed as sakaian(s)…BUT look….ish the ridiculous thing…the security guard also can play bah,why cant we??-.-!!!! to those who r interested to work as guard there,contact digi at -01622118000 lol




SHORT HAIR


conclusion:so this is her fav look--> -.-

SUPERMAN'S VIEW
One midnite,when I couldn’t fall asleep back…I looked at and eventually capture this big teddy of my sis’…I think he looked creepy tat tym.Meremang bulu roma I-.-!
Just like one of the comment SUPERMAN left in my previous post.Can he move around?or dance in d middle of the nite?eew








GREEN SOUP

One night…when Von n I were having dinner….

Me:Von,know what am I thinking?
Von:What?
Me:Imagine la…this bowl of soup…
Von:Ya.why?
I:After having em digested,assimilated,they come out as my pee and pooh.So my pee will be the exact colour as the soup and my pooh….just like the vege initially
Von: *gimme this kind of look -.-!*

BABY LOVE
I cant sleep without hugging my baby.BUT he hasn’t take bath ever since I got him!!!so how?this is the only solution,stuff him inside my extra pillow case…hihihihi baby,pls don’t sue me for ‘puppy’ abuse k?


HOME-MY LOOK

yo…this is exactly how I look at times I’m not outta the house…….funny hair looked=funny face looked
and this is how she looks at home.lol don ever let her see this or i ll be murdered instantaneously =x
SUNNY HILL


While people are busy-ing going to dayak friends house for gawai visiting,von and I decided to visit our gawai and always-to-be sweetheart friend,SUnnY HiLL’s iCe Cre@m!! It was so unfortunate for both of us as it is closed for 2nd day of gawai holiday=( so sad.So we headed to our concubine,which is MCd.Hihih…..

CAUGHT eating ice cream and drive.HEY so what,I’m not drunk-.-
buka saman la!hahaha *issue summon in bm*






BLACK AND PINK

If you reckon this isn’t cool,then how you define cool.tell me=p

CACTUS BABIES VE GROWN UP



Sorry know exam is in no time arriving..but this tremendously long post is dedicated especially to my dad.We have not been contacting each other since bout 3 yrs back.I dont even know where he is and what is he doing.I wish i can.I miss you,dad and i want you to know I'm okay.Hope this long post will be of some use!I ll never forget you.Never.

6 comments:

X.Y.L.O said...

weii...i saw alot of the kuma2 liao here....so many size summore hahah

kung fu panda??? sure onot??? ur exam leii.....cio me lahh....i edi say wan bring u mah...

wei....tell me liao....i beh tahan wait liao lehhh.....

Eve said...

blueks=p tahan lah sikit...

X.Y.L.O said...

ok lo.....juz let me noe asap ya??

owh ya....today i saw a shop juz got kuma2 nia...very geng leii....but kuma2 don hav pink lei....all only green nia...but the fren got pink la...hahax

if can tell me when u on9 ahh..tahan alot liao lehh....=S

Anonymous said...

yo gal, chill, shit happens. but at least u ever seen your dad. u kno wad? i've never seen my real mum and dad. so peace out yo. life goes on. he'll be happy since he has a daughter that cherish him. at least u know that now he's in good hands.

p/s: my nails' longer than yours (*left nand lark, right hand all short liau, coz got 1 break. -.-!)

take care ya...

yanmaneee said...

yeezy shoes
lebron 16 shoes
moncler
adidas stan smith women
off white jordan 1
yeezy
yeezy boost 350 v2
lebron 15
converse outlet
goyard bags

egyptian cotton sateen sheets said...

Horng celebrated his 08' birthday at pizza hut.He treated us the bday meal=) thanks yea bday boy!Lao luu...don always bully my Yen liao k?cherish her.
black shalwar kameez design for girl ,
black shalwar kameez design ladies ,