Wednesday 9 July 2008

[After a Deep Thought]

Why?
Why am i repeating the same mistake all the time?
Greatest error:
Because i believed in love once,i was hurt.
Because i was hurt,i dare not to love and to be loved.
Because i dare not to love and to be loved,i hurt a number of people who i treasured.
Because so,i found my life is meaningless.
Because i found my life meaningless,quite a few people tried to convince me to think otherwise.
Because so,i'm in this particular realtionship.
But because all this,once again i realised...
My greatest error is that as i'm seacrhing for a perfect relationship,the 'right one',
I ended up in this relationship.
I realised,
I'm in this state not because i found the right one,but
it was because i tried to find a right relationship.
=(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=(

Jeffrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Is there still chance ? =(