Saturday 25 October 2008

Segi Prom NIght 2008

Life has been vampirous(what a term-.-) lately...
Endless bloody assignments....
stayed up til 3am to get my contract law assignment done the night(morning?) before Segi's Prom.And i woke up at...i forgot but I was very very tired.Crazy.
My own fault tho..
Not only PC noob,Car noob,Games noob..I m also assignment noob..
I prefer examsssss(ignore me) cos I am a last-minute-person..
In short,I am noob in everything besides ICE CREAMs wakaka=p







ok stop mumbling.

back to Segi Prom Night.
Held at Sarawak Club and I was late as usual-.-
In fact we have reserved two tables earlier for our gang but at the end splitted up COS WE WENT IN LATE.nvm
so Yen, Horng,Kevin, Timothy,David,Ronald and Jackson sat together in a table quite a distance from us.
'Us' included Ivy,Von,Laura,Lih Jing and her boyfriend, Dexter,Chin Boon and I.
Anyway,I am very happy to meet Yvonne,Allen and Anna whom we joined in their table=)
It is great to meet u all!
The food was great especially the butter prawnsss but I stopped eating after 5th dish I think?LOLNESS i know-.-



But the atmostphere really awkward bah if we were to sit there and eat throughout the night.
It will be exactly the same feeling when you attend a wedding dinner in which you do not even know the bride and bridegroom-.-
So, we spent most of the time taking pictures(of ourselves-.-)...
Let these pictures continue the story telling~

and please be kind ya.For instance,do not laugh at my hair.I wanted to do my own hair but but but...ended up going to Imperial with Ivy where i got the superb ah ma curls I didnt like at all T.T

In the car
Glamorous is the theme.hiaks hiaks
=) they looked great in this picha!

in da loo~

Our quan jia fu, the mud's family portrait=)
Me and the guys =)


MR Edward,our criminal law lecturer=) he's so cute!

stolen from Jing's fs=X hehe luv ur editing!
wow.von's eyes so big hor=p
Jing n me=) thanks Dexter,Jing's bf photographer!


=)

Yen and me.Yen was sick that night.In fact Ivy was the one who got sick first.Then Yen,then Shu Horng,n Timothy.David took panadol at skul.Laura had cough.lolness bu kui shi peng you ne! but Kevin and I did not get sick cos we are strong!!haha








well overall prom night is fun but i anticipate for a better one next year~


We then left Swak Club for D'Rangers to sing K..

taken using a unique handphone of my fren.'auto photoshop function' hiaks hiaks

p/s:next post will be on sushi king's rm2 promotion=p i misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss unagi

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~~wad's the model of the ph?so "keh si"!!hoho.. ^^~

Jeffrey said...

lol..ur photo banyak banyak effect...@@

Sherp said...

u don like ur hair?!
i think u look fab :) awesome!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful angel...^^

Anonymous said...

hello! allen was here! LOL..
I saw me!

p/s: you look nice with the hair that day.. ;)

Jeffrey said...

ps- I like ur original hair betta...curl looks .......

Eve said...

eve::icezzfish : keh si lerhhh=p

eve::jeffrey : =p to make em look more interesting marrr

eve::sherp : the ugliness is not obvious in the picha,but in actual,tat nite....sigh

eve::anonymous : which angel u spotted?^^ there are many(of course doesnt include me)

eve::allen : hihi^^ yup i saw u too=p haha hrm thks for the compliment but it could be better
-.- if i did my own hairdo(lolness confident pula)

eve::lwm : agree agree T.T

yanmaneee said...

curry 4
nike air max 2019
coach outlet online
hermes birkin
jordan 11
kobe shoes
yeezy shoes
nike vapormax
timberlands
kd 11 shoes

tesas said...

navigate herego right here navigate hereThis Site this contentclick for source