Tuesday 4 November 2008

=(

I miss Bintulu.
I went to bed before ten last night but couldnt get into sleep.
I was thinking everything about Bintulu.
Summer Tea.
Tanjung Batu Beach.the sunset......
Taman Tumbina-.-
Sing Kwong supermarket.
Farley supermarket.
My da yi's house at Kidurong.
My primary school,SRK St Anthony.
My secondary school,SMK Bintulu.
The only mall we had during my time living in bintulu,City Point.now they have this big mall called City Mall
T2H saloon.
Chicken Delight's ice creammmmmm!i wonder the taukehnio's still having the u-owe-me-100millions face o not
Similajau Resort i know it sounds like sia mi lan jiao-.-!
The house opposite SJK Chung Hua selling claypot noodle and laksa..
Apple Restaurant's coconut pudding..
Medan jaya.
Green Valley's yummilicious beef satay!yum yum...
Pantai Ria.
And lots lots more...
I really miss Bintulu...........................
sigh=(
it had been more than 3 years...

7 comments:

stupid_girl89 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stupid_girl89 said...

haha.. seen like u really miss bintulu wor.. lol! find a time visit there lah.. mayb u can see all those place and things u miss.. ( gt bring me along?) XD

Anonymous said...

hmmmphh..go back visit for holiday la..

Eve said...

toMINMIN:yup.wanna visit if there is a chance..u wanna pei me go? toLWM:I miss bintulu..sigh...

Anonymous said...

go back during hols la,it's coming pretty soon~~ =B

stupid_girl89 said...

haha.. can ar.. if times allow me to do so lah.. haha..

yanmaneee said...

jordan 4
ultra boost
jordan shoes
supreme new york
kd shoes
jordan retro
timberland shoes
coach outlet online
yeezy shoes
nike epic react flyknit