Thursday 15 January 2009

What I have been doing lately...

Photoshoot with Vee

and she calls it China Doll photoshoot.

*photos of my sayang's great work to be posted in next entry*


Got back to skulT_T


Partner in crime in skul:Yen aka Huimud

PAINT my nails.huhuhu





Camwhored zhi-lian-ly as i always do.

Partner in crime:Von aka my sis


Paktoring with my laopo,with Von as the lightbulb aka xmas tree





Went to a wedding dinner(be a partner of my aunt=p)






Had more n more ice creamssssss






Went for 8-9 pirateship rides,2-3 days continuously-_____-






In love with the sunset view at batu kawah road...

Kevin aka Kemud's belated bday gathering







*cough cough*


Sing k sing k sing k=p


*jian gui le~!=S*


Discovered the goodness of Kado Cafe and keep on going there ever since=p






Delegated the task to suprise Von's fren,Jellypie on his bday...haha they are all cutie-pies..'very the cheerful'...haihs me old edyT_T


Influenced by Von-in love with gummies.....huehue i love em so so so so much k~!



Went to Blogger Food Tasting gathering at Fastfood Village
and the food is yummmmmmmy...got freebies too=p
Refer to LWM's blog for full details.http://jeffreyliew.co.cc









Went to see Rosemary's idol,Fann Wong.OMG-ness!!she is so hot+pretty!!!!!!!




Spending time with my two dearest nephews=p let mum alonebabysitted them~


Had CNY clothes shopping done in a day!!! *woots*from 12++pm til 10pm...huahuahua
Was browsing thru my photos and found this one.
so so so so the funny~!
taken on the night we celebrated David aka Damud's bday
-___- very the sweat,i know...hahah
finally, will be dead soon during the process of completing my assignments which ll both due tmr-____-!!!!cham

No comments: