Saturday 30 May 2009

Whee XD






I ve changed my layout!


I feel sick seeing the old one,do you?





Wuahaha gonna have one week break for gawai so I have plenty of time updating my blog.





Zomg I have so many many many outdated post...Cos' everytime I feel like writing bout smt if I leave it to the next day I will forget or become lazy to update edy-___-








Bought this adapter today and when I used it it made the 'sizzling' sound and I see sparks so I dont want to use it anymore scared I will cause my lappie blown up later...


sure is China product one celaka RM3 flew away just lidat





hahahaha





tmr lah i update
I want to be normal tonight,must sleep early~!






Before that I must give my HuiYen Laura Minmin n Ivy some food first,otherwise they will faint and noone runs my restaurant.LOL am addicted to Farmtown and now this Restaurant City...
haha last but not least
tadaaa~
"In case you all miss me" or forget how i look like LOL


p/s: I need tomatoes and cheeses!!!Anyone have it gimme plz???Add me up in facebook n trade with me hehehe

No comments: