Monday 29 June 2009

Am sick

Just a few hours ago I was shivering in bed,struggling to put my eyes n near-to-explode head to rest..I am sick again.And this time is not mere sorethroat-flu-cough kind of sick but rather serious one-________- Anyway, I still made it to watch Transformer today with Yen and Laura despite being late for around 1 hour to the movie.LOL because my phone battery was flat so the alarm did not ring.I wonder if the movie is overrated,yeah it is nice to watch but not to the extent that you cannot get the tickets,for like...2-3 days?-_____- I guess a lot of people was really anticipating to watch the movie hence booking the tickets earlier.Planned to watch on Saturday but when Laura went to buy the tickets,only the seats in the 1st row is available...The following showtime,Row A,B,C.LOL if watch lidat sure neck pain thick thick...-______-!
After the movie,Timothy fetched us from cinema,class was cancelled VERY last minute because Mr Edward have this back pain so we were thinking thinking thinking where to go..Yen wanted to eat lui cha but it is closed edy so we went to Sin Nam *tut* i forgot the name of the shop edy,the famous kolok mee at green road....I have no appettite so i didnt eat....after that,they decided to send me back home because of my tiring look.I was just feeling tired but the moment I reached home out of sudden I feel extremely cold so I hide inside my blanket and my teeth was vibrating against another.LOL then my mum give me my fever medication..Then just now when I wake up,I feel so hot,so so hot as opposed to my FREezING state before sleep. U can actually fry an egg on my forehead,seriously! Then after that I went to take bath with extremely warm water..Then i fry some ikan bilis which caused me to sweat HAHAHHAHAHA then i feel much better.LOL

Why am I sick..?
Is it because I...
went to bed averagely 5 am everyday for a week plus..?
went to steamboat buffet tree times in less than 2 weeks time?
play too much FB games?
kenak swine flu?CHOI lol there is this pharmacist so afraid of me when I was in the pharmacy getting the medic with my mum.She kept on asking my mum if I study abroad...
LOL i think my body immune system is getting weaker n weaker that I so easily get sick nowadays..
And the stupid hot whether,I hate u so much!>.<

K lah,its time for me to take my medication...Can tahan for few hours only.

No comments: