Tuesday 8 June 2010

im back.i want internet woi.i want to update as regular as before.

aiks.result is out.as i expected,worst result i'd get in segi.since this time i dont even have the lastminute chiongness as i had before.my goodness out of sudden i feel my english is so bad(it is..duh..).argh what can i say..i deserved this result lah.

2010~almost half is gone~why so fast.I have been saying this all the time,but this year is...rather scary.I didnt do anything,erm..big?ah...it is near 12am,knot online liao.wanna subscribe digi broadband edy.otherwise rm5 per day i cannot afford la~!boh hua...tata~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont feel sad and try ur best.
^^

stupid_girl89 said...

my dear, pls update as often as u can, so dat i can knw how ur life there.. since we cant meet each other dat often.. miss u~~