Friday 17 June 2011


before I was off to meet Vani to go to Farah's house for bbq with the rest yesterday. and at night , had hotpot at Jasmine's.

On a happier note, I am done with my 3 days intensive Swinburnian life ! hoho. I was almost dead, well I was dead, very dead. Was helping my sis with her English assignment and I can conclude by saying IT IS HARDER THAN THE LAW I VE BEEN READING . omgee now whenever Ebon asks me about the assignment my nerves ll freak out my shoulder will become stiff. =______=

Nona is having her Consti paper .soon in 15 minutes. Her last paper , next monday then SHE MERDEKA also liao!

Aaron, Aizat them going to Sunderland later in the afternoon. I was hanging out at Aaron's room with him and Vani. Until 4 am and when the skies are getting bright, hmm thats when we start to feel guilty and think it is the time to go to bed, I ve been telling myself I must sleep 3 days 3 nights, cos I ve been feeling that Im sleep deprived for ages. but but but. there are always ACTIVITIES. humph

but :) . this saturday Lihjing and I are going to be "princesses" again. hoho will write about it and post some photos. Erm. I miss updating this blog like before. I miss the carefree life.

I shouldnt think too much.

Oh ya. I dyed my hair Marshmallow Brown. Marshmallow : ) but of course la, as usual, my dark black hair so cant really go in the KALER=______= and the fact that I ve dyed it black to cover my coloured hair before I come to UK. U shall never ever dye ur hair black if you want to colour ur hair in nearest future. but ler. k lah. Hiao. and my hair getting longer also . good news. hoho

No comments: