Thursday 27 October 2011

cotton candy

This is my current front hair length. SERIOUSLY, THERE ARE MANY TIMES I REALLY CANNOT TAHAN WANNA CUT EM' ALREADY :/ but I tell myself, no Evelyn you cannot do this , you have been wanting to have long front hair you should make it at least once init.
To be honest, I miss my old self. Motivated in doing anything. Simple things make me happy. The way I used to write in this blog can show how different I am now. The current me , I dont love to talk anymore . I dont know why. Maybe, I'll be... better in time !



Cant wait for the room to be ready ! Paint bought ! It's cotton candy PINK !

2 comments:

stupid_girl89 said...

其实每个人每天都在变。。只是变化大不大,你会不会发现而已。。我也喜欢以前的我。。可是周围的环境真的可以让一个人变成另一个样。。只要不是变得很糟糕,一切变化也许都有它的好处。。 试着接受吧。。 ^^

yanmaneee said...

adidas nmd
nike sneakers
yeezy boost 350
nike air max
supreme clothing
coach outlet store
nike max shoes
cheap jordans
balenciaga shoes
nike air vapormax