Monday 28 May 2012

Princess ~

aloha !! wo ji zhun kin q meh eh chu ! Jiak hor peng liao. Wa sheng kin dian nao, "accompany' q meh jiak lo. wa eh sio moi pun si wu lai, q meh jin nya happy :PPp

well, thats hokkien. Now, lets use proper English with a hint of British accent shall we? =_______________=


I miss my ah lian hair. damn It has been a year already ! this was taken in Jasmine's room , on our convo day morning !


 mashimaro smile =_____________=


 
Inspire people to smile ! :)))



 hello gym. Im gonna miss u like hell again. [Kch KL- 1st June til 20th. zzz]

i love the kitty earrings !! <3 btw behold, and meet Wink Kei ...hehe she is born in Singapore but going to get PR in Kuching...

When I was just a little girl, my dad used to buy me a collection of all fairy tales princesses series T_T ~~

aite, just a quick update to let you all know I am still kicking alive. HOHOHOHO

1 comment:

taseesea said...

vous pouvez les essayer dolabuy.co naviguez vers ce site Web Goyard Dolabuy allez vers ces gars www.dolabuy.ru