Saturday 4 August 2012

The Octopus Pose

Of which Abang Mad, a friend I got to know in Newcastle calls the pose as Le' Itik Pose. 


Of which has became Ah Le's fav pose now. "Wo xue Da Gu de," he says.

 Le' tired me at office.Going to finish my one month attachment at Tang & Partners this 15th. 17th-19th church camp with LihJing, then off to KL on 21st.A new chapter of my life.
 Le' failed surprise.Supposed to be delivered to the office but I was absent, took MC on friday. Thursday I went to watch 11.30pm -The Dark Knight Rises.hohohoo until Batman watched me sleep in the midst of the movie. Ended around2.30pm =_=

alright.ying chou him.haha He's really sticky to me. Requests to sleep with me every night. Bro n Saosao went honeymoon at Vietnam. who says honeymoon can only be once? :P
 Le' fireworks at Kuching Fest the other night. 01.08.2012
 Le' cute phone ribbon button I got freom Ah Huen's lao ban niang at Everrise , Padungan branch.
 Proof read, like more than 80 pages kind of sublease agreement ?? die.
xiao xiong bin gan! <3 p="p">
for now, TATA ! be happy. for life's short.

4 comments:

yanmaneee said...

golden goose sale
longchamp handbags
nike react
timberlands
nike kyrie 5
golden goose
golden goose
golden goose francy
birkin bag
supreme hoodie

tareares said...

visit the site check this site out Continued learn the facts here now more information find

Unknown said...

best site z6n17s7w19 louis vuitton fake 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags online uae replica gucci r6d61n9i91 replica bags canada replica kipling bags click site e8d06z8b30 joy replica bags review

setonea said...

hop over to here Loewe Dolabuy More hints gucci replica bags why not try this out Loewe Dolabuy