Saturday 12 May 2007

Hartz again..?????LOLZ broken promise ..

oh ho...caught u!!
all of us in de mirror..hihiz n i was de photographer..

waa...semi empty plates of ours...


let me hv it laa..me me!!



i m de fattest..




pose 3





pose 4






here comes the ice cream gal...lolz







wat to take after this yea..??-Ronald=p hmmm,i better play with my psp-Sim








haha....pretty frens of mine-ivy n hui yen









hot!!i mean de hot tea..lolz










hahaz...our wedding











2 sha po..haha b4 hui yen joined in












crazy gals--haha..hui yen as de paparazzi in role













two 'shopping queens' at LEA centre...spotting their assets.lolz


WELL..i gotta explain this..If it is not for my frens of college's'ying you',i guess its hard for me to give a single step in hartz...haha...neway..i didnt 'nie dai' @ abuse myself,neither did i risk myself to obesity this time...haha i only took ice cream,buns,drinks n salad...*great time with Laura,Ronald,Sim,Hui yen and Ivy*(10th May)

2 comments:

Arrancar said...

Ice cream gal... Looks tasty... Yum yum.. i meant d ice cream...

Anonymous said...

oh.so many pics.