Sunday 13 May 2007

-hOW- I spenT mother'S d@y

Naughtiest daughters^^hahaz..miao miao...we love you!*always*
Evon acted cute in de car..on de way to have lunch..omg knot let her noe i uploaded this!

Yup...still hv to go training as usual although today is my mama's big day.*me&Hen Miao*My Friend from China=)


tired..in de car....feeling de training class today was extra-intensive one...



SMELLY-bATH time!

Hmm...In a blink of eye,it's de second Mother's Day we(mummy,Evon,and I) spent at Uncle's house as we are living here...Well,time flies...and....dunno what to say la....No matter what,we have to get on with our own life...aza aza fightin'!!gotta have de dinner soon,after my bro em' reach here!(not sure he ll come mar?i miss xiao le wor..)

2 comments:

Arrancar said...

wow...u're oso under WTF? haha din know that... Haha... i feel so guilty for having stop training this year :P

Anonymous said...

happy mother day's ya..
take care oh..
all the best for u..