Friday 8 June 2007

Tired

Hmm...its almost a month already since i last submitted a post in my blog..So tired la...Today,Miss Heng,my economics studies lecturer had finished teaching us unit 3..waa half semester has gone..just like that.So fast.And seeing other collegemates(who enrolled a semester earlier) who are having exam now really made me nervous.Made me realised that in fact A level is not as simple and easy as I thought.Headache.The fear that I cannot do well appears.A lot of stuffs to be recapped every single day.Unlike SPM,study,read,memorize then sure can get A1.But a level is totally different...Knowing how to apply the knowledge is very very important.

Today,when mummy picked me up from college,she asked me whether i would like to go for ice cream at sunny hill...I,of course,want la!Hehe..unfortunately,when reached there,it was closed already*sigh* diao my 'wei kou' nia...So sad..My right thumb(fingernail)was bleeding just now..So painful='( How come ah?Cos i was playing with my fingernails..lolx

No comments: