Wednesday 13 June 2007

Auntie Visit(real aunt-lolz)

Yesterday nite bro brought aunt n us to de Banquet to have dinner together.The place is nice..looks great(my aunt from miri claimed that it looks like airport-haha)...De food ah?Yi Ji Bang!
Got bit look lke airport ho?

mummy+korkor+lele+aunt


see fish fish while waiting for de food to be served~



yummy~




waa!I want that bowl!I dowan this stupid tiny french fries liao!





Guai leh----






dont touch me..i know i am cute=_=''







faster liao~~~i cant wait-for de yummy dessert(mango sago)








How does lemon taste like?hmm let me have a bite!




















*eek* so sourrrrr!





















waa...so happy!"great"-aunty(yi poh) give me hong bao...













Hallo???Can i use de money to buy a handphone??














No comments: