Friday 8 February 2008

xoxo from damai!!RM12 per hourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

1st DAY
Started our journey around 3 and reached damai beach at 3.30.Mum has booked a chalet room but when she paid,we were given a room on the hilltop-.- oh what, hilltop again .same as last year cny staying. we don’t like to stay on the hilltop as it is very onerous to wait for the shuttle to pick us up and down d room each time we go down to the lobby or the beach. Anyway ,I learnt that d hilltop room rate is much more expensive.

But on the way to damai, Mum called and they confirmed us a chalet room, room 401 and we are pretty satisfied=) However, our mood in d lovely afternoon spoilt when the stupid told us that we have dinner only for 2 nights!!! But we were told that we’ll be provided with dinner every night, which is for 3nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Plus,we get 3 nights too last year, for the same duration of staying. yo, kinda pissed off.

After arguing for like.. half an hour ,we still get 2 nights dinner. LOL
Nevermind, so we decided to ve our dinner at Palm Garden Seafood.
So sad and soi, it wasn’t open. So,we headed to Seaview.beach Seafood.

Nth much, that we had for dinner.Steamed Crabs, Abalone+broccoli,Hong Kong Style Steamed fish and SeaCucumber Soup. Miraculously,I didn’t take photographs of em.Too hungry, I guess.

NO.I don’t feel like swimming on the first day.Dont know why.So,I didn’t go swimming ,wheather was nice though.

2nd DAY
Was awake as early as 7am.(yeah,by alarm which I set lastnite)
Sorry-lah, u ppl think I ll wake up this early by myself mehh? NOno.

Took a very quick bath. After getting ready, and sis too, we off to the café. Everything went on smoothly.At least we don’t have to wait like
Stupid sakai ppl that ve been sarvong for months like how we did last year-.-

We chose to sit inside^_^
I had two bowls of cereal,sandwiches with ham+cheeses+yogurt,two half-fried eggs,Teochew Porridge,Orange juice and Guava juice.
So little,right?HAHA.Too little for a buffet breakfast.RUGI-.-
Stupid sis loh.Like Ah Mu anei,sit a while that make noise want go back to d room liao..

The buffet starts from 7am-1030am.I told my sis that we should wake up earlier and go swim at 7 til 8.then go have breakfast!haha sure eat a lot one!til 10.30am..Haha *evil grins*

The manager in charged there remembers me.LOL He said I changed my hairstyle.Haha..I actually ve forgotten until my sis told me that he said my hair looked very healthy during last year cny trip here.when we were leaving after breakfast,he approached me and said “You have a pair of gorgeous eyes”.LOL no need lidat gua.Last year hair,this year eyes.Next year teeth ha?I better brush my teeth 12 times a day then-.-

LOL.feel like swimming now.But today so soi one,when feel like swimming HUJAN pula-.-
1pm:went swimming.but not fun der.went to the beach.built ‘sandloves’
^_^
8.16pm:just had dinner.omg the food sucks man.yet it costs RM78++ per extra person.made me puke.rather eat pizza that uncle bought here this afternoon.Evon reserved the lastpiece-.-
Aaron said he’s coming over in an hour time.He stays at Santubong Resort with his friends.
**OMG mum purchased two hours prepaid card for this wireless internet access.So So So bloody expensive.
**3rd n 4th day to be updated soon**-probably after i'm bck home!

2 comments:

X.Y.L.O said...

d cut was eeewwwww hahahaha looks bad lah hahaha

can i take ur internet prepaid to go change sunny hill?? wahahhaha

Sherp said...

wahseh! so cool laa.. and the pics ar cute! :D