Sunday 4 October 2009

04102009

It is at this kind of hour, at this time of each day, when I tend to have all the time being alone, having thoughts running through my mind. hmm, in these days context, mostly are 'emo'.

Well, sometimes I feel the happier I get, the sadder I'd too feel at some point of time. The unexplanable emptiness feeling growing out from within. Same goes to the mandarin proverb/saying: 希望越大, 失望越大(xi wang yue da, shi wang yue da).

Perhaps I fake too much happiness in myself. I wonder if I ve been excusing myself from shedding tears out of my sorrow times. I hardly cry. I hardly be Evelyn.

3 comments:

ZeSan said...

I'm very emo today too. dunno wat happened to us. had the same feeling with u. felt like there's no hope in life tho we strive.

ElbErtZai said...

ur just climbing ur life...lost wif no direction..u just need to keep pushing on..no matter how life is..there is always something or someone that makes u believe in urself..

(Listen to the song while reading the lyrics)
Ayumi Hamasaki - JEWEL

Under the grey and square sky~
Is filled with all kinds of desires~
But you don't lose sight of the light among them~
And can walk, looking forward~
Because you always show yourself~
That there remains a purity even in a corner of this city~

Breathing calmly, You looked at yourself~
Who had fallen asleep, so exhausted~
The sweet, unprotected profile~
That no one in the world but you know~

One day when the sunlight poured and the wind blew gently~
As if it were nothing special~
You felt alone that something was changing in yourself~
Slowly, firmly and surely~

Though you wasn't sad at all, tears fell down~
Because your feelings sank painfully into~
The scar in the depth of your heart~
And changed it into tenderness~

If you come across deep sorrow~
I wish you will share it with me~
I'll be able to do anything for the smile~
My precious Friend~
My precious Friend~

(Yea..I change the lyrics and yea..some lyrics part are outrageous <_<)

Just wanted to give a moment of silent and hope to make u smile for the day =)

stupid_girl89 said...

moi, dun cover urself with too much mask, its will make u more n more emo.. sometimes, being urself will make u more n more happier.. ur fren will also accept u as wht u are.. if they are ur true fren.. cheer up girl..hope we can meet n have a long chat sum day..can we?