Thursday 15 October 2009

Ern....

Spent almost an hour plus in library doing this..




and got this when I was about to go home, luckily David offered to get my car out of Taman Kereta, otherwise I seriously dont know how to walk to my car. I went to the bank though later before home-___________-! @@



Last minute rushing for assignment again at night@_____@ but I was thinking, hey Evelyn this is your first time using your brain leh this semester zzZ done some reading on notes given by lecturer and textbook, felt so sleepy, logged in Steps and went to sleep around 6++am. Wanted to wake up after 2 hours nap,maximum, BUT I arose from bed only at 12++pm@_@! omgness yeah so I actually finished my assignment essay+ typing in less than 3 hours time, class started at 2pm I done the assignment around 3 reached college 15 minutes prior to 4pm(duetime for assignment submission) *whacks myself* *bang wall* *wall cracked a bit* @_@!
photo taken wanting to see how self look like after a messy nite staying awake and my pandafied eyes surprisingly didnt show up in this. malu kot? zzzzz

1 comment:

stupid_girl89 said...

ooo.. so no pass up the assign?? pity.. go have a nice sleep 2nite.. muacks~~