Wednesday 16 December 2009

16122009

woohoo left two days to my so called open-book test. short course. Private International Law. It is one of my shortcourses, taken to prepare ourselves prior to further studies overseas.


"Open book test it is, but you cannot find the answers in the book" says my lecturer.

-_________________________-!

so no need study lah, if study also study from book right -_-! since we cannot get the answer from book then why bother reading the book. *YOU RE RIGHT EVELYN @_@

lol the other day i went to Saberkas to buy something, As I went down to the carpark(ground floor one) MY GOODNESS I couldnt find my carpark ticket FML find find find still couldnt find it SWEAT..... end end I gave up so I drove out to check how much it costs for the penalty of losing the ticket.

RM50!!!!!!!! yeah freaking RM50=_=

no money bah.i only had Rm30 with me left ...

zzzz so I bohpien -> last resort -> say sorry say sorry....to the girls and they went to refer me to their executive officer...He asked me to pay RM4 in the end.zzz random and weird figure huh?

zzz dunno what to write liao.blerhhhh :p

2 comments:

George said...

Actaully u still can bypass without the ticket, just simply tell them u didn't obtain any ticket in the previous parking booth, they will let you go. Swt, u paid the RM4, i think they would have ordered 3 layer teh c peng x2 at Ban Chong cafe oredi.

yanmaneee said...

lebron 11
kobe shoes
yeezy shoes
retro jordans
ferragamo belt
off white hoodie
off white shoes
supreme clothing
jordan shoes
coach handbags