Wednesday 2 December 2009

-______________________-!

my goodness almost everytime i come online i will open a tab for blogger.com then eventually i will give up not updating anything in this half alive half dead blog-________-

well im now sitting at segi's college lobby using their pc to type this and man today i have to pass up Gladys' assignment. I had forced myself to do it lastnight, starting around 12 am midnight. Thought i would have the whole day yesterday to complete it but i was assigned to be my bro's kids babysitter. well words couldnt utter how much i missed that two fellas so i actually dont mind about the fact i have an assignment to pass up the next day and agreed to 'accept the job task' spontaneously the minute my bro called and asked me on phone.

Le Le as usual made all of us laugh with each and every of his naughty actions and words. The funniest was when my mum brought us to KFC to dabao and he suddenly looked at me in the oddest way and said "Ni hen mei ehhhhh~" my goodness I almost pengsan. Then i asked him, Nai Nai bi jiao mei hai shi wo ?, he pointed at me, further explaining that he prefering pink colour, I was wearing a pink shirt-_________- I dont like black and white My mum was wearing a shirt with black(greyish) and white stripes-___________________-

laugh laugh laugh^^

argh im so dead right now my journal is incomplete and it has to be handed in along with the assignment, cham liao lah @_@ *procrastinating MODE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jia you, jia you...

Eve said...

xie xie.xie xie!!!