Tuesday 12 October 2010

I miss home

Living in UK means more fruits...



Strawberry topped with whipped cream


cereal with strawberries



Ok this is obviously not a fruit, some autumn leave photo i took that I think is ARTISTIC-.-


And this!! My phone wallpaper!haha


Mangoes, recently got 2 BIG mangoes for one pound in Grainger Market.

And for dinner just now, I attempted long beans with eggs,hey i never try this at home but it tasted ALMOST like my mum!woots




I love salmon!!!!I have a lot in the fridge waiting for me,i guess I have to eat sushi for many lunch sessions from now on=p

The outcome,but the taste,,,trust me...



oh this is random, just wanted to show my sis i got the eyeshadow palette for only 5 pound!!!the colour is so nice!!!! oh i hate the mascara i got..it is not waterproof!!!!!


maggie mee donated by timothy! cos i didnt bring any from kuching..



This is Durham!haha <3




I miss home=( this is like a dream...





















No comments: