Tuesday 23 November 2010

Do you know what day is today?


teddybear says hello.

Today is a very important day. In Korea and Japan, every year on 22nd of November, they take hundreds of their own photos and post em' online to denote their celebration of this special day. They call it ' Zhi Lian Day'.

Although I am in UK, I will just join in the fun this year...










I love pink roses.and the the scent...sunflowers too!!<3







typical pose












my zhilian partner Cherry.


As I was far much more zhilian before, I korek my old self-obssessed photos as well for this special day.








I love specs so much.I had done all the possible ways to damage my eyesight but to no avail.zzz







I think I am cute in this photo...*si ai bin























Done! this is my small compilation of zhilian photos.
by now if you still believe me that zhi lian day on 22nd nov is existing and is true, then you can bang your head against the wall.sekian terima kasih.

1 comment:

ElbErtZai said...

OMG! THe Zhi Lianness @_@!!! LOL!!! Need Air to Breath XD