Friday 5 November 2010







oi.who miss me????????????????????????


just cooked dinner.fried chicken using mum's AFC recipe.Angie's Fried Chicken.hohoho so damn full...well whataspp is cool.more efficient than fb and msn..

BTW I m going back to Kuching for winter break.HA..i know so funny right, I ve only been here for only roughly 2 mths and I already wanna go back but hey Im gonna save a month expenses ler=p and I can go do facial and stock up my skinfood products!!!double tripple happiness.and HIS bday=p and and mum's cooking,and someone to quarrel with,my ngapat sis!!

now the question again, NOBODY miss me?hmph *merajuk

3 comments:

stupid_girl89 said...

hahahhaa... me me me!! i miss u.. ^^ glad to heard dat u coming bek.. bt.. if i were u, mayb i will enjoy/experience winter there.. coz...once u finish study, u dunno when u have chance going there again.. *winks*

Eve said...

lol...i know that but i miss kch too much.... ...xie min min...ai ni!!!

stupid_girl89 said...

haha... okie... ai ni pun... ^^