Tuesday 7 February 2012

#Day 1 after CNY

CRY. I am very very very sleepy NAO. I want to sleep T_____T I just slept for 4 hours plus plus because mahjong-ed at Nona house until 2 yesterday !!!

I have done reading Family and Im going to type everything down now. Apparently Mr. Wong is not in yet today. So...

T___________________T IM SO GONNA SLEEP DURING THE ONE HOUR LUNCH BREAK ! Even though my mum called and asked me go eat tukahpeng

dielela. mr wong is here liao. die

Man this is so meng-paiseh-kan . Im dozing off every second.

Luckily I wasnt dozing off when Mr. Wong came in and gave me these 3 cases omgee he said hes gonna explain to me in the afternoon

TOILET TIME !

3.40pm Mr. Wong came in and gave us one iJustice calendar each =_= phew he called Ah Siong and I to his office just now. such a speedy explanation on the divorce cases. I have questions but dont dare to ask -_-

No comments: