Tuesday 7 February 2012

#day 5 after cny

halo i slept for like 1 hour 45 minutes only and yet im in good mood today despite the laopo leaving for job interview today. although she might come back still after the interview but thn i dont know. as for me, it's time to fight before i go pursue my dream.ahem a childhood dream huh? :p

another 30 minutes T_______T I wanna sleep

mr wong kenot dahan liao so he asked me to study another new case. im reading my head keeps on falling down even at this moment. HELLLP

2.50pm :OMGEE OMGEE! I AM SO HAPPY !!! I have just done the research, gathered my guts, bring them to Mr Wong's office...He was like reading the paper in silence ( I thought i had to explain to him point my point Phew~~) Luckily !!! Omgee first he said, referring to the first issue : Reconciliation , saying the petioner wife is waiting for it blablabla then read read til last part ( regarding circumstance where arrears of maintenance is not recoverable if it accrued due more than 3 years before instituiton of the suit ) , he kind of reading it aloud and said "ya..you're right...you're right " "thank you " He even smiled when he said that.OMGEE I HAPPY TIL I CAN FLY ! I thought i couldnt make it. OMGEE T_T pardon my sotness.my first task ma =_= ok i just bragged on this in fb . ==

T______T just got shocked again when ah siong opened the door.

I always have the feeling that Ah Siong, being in the same room as me HE WOULD NEVER HIRE ME IF I WOULD EVER WANT TO WORK FOR HIM IN THE FUTURE (IF LAH) COS HE HAS WITNESSED MY LAZINESS EVERY SINGLE DAY !lols

No comments: