Tuesday 12 June 2012

Serenity

Have you ever chased something of your love and passion yet to no avail?
Have you not been depressed and disappointed after putting your so much effort and dedication?

I have.I had. But I am not quitting. For quitter is always a loser.

Im gonna divert this passion and effort, to something else, different things, but of same essence.

Be it Plan A or Plan B , Im gonna nail it this time.Watch me as I achieve that.

" To those who were absent during my sorrows n downs, do not expect to be there at my time of success"

On a lighter note, pictures yo!

taken by superngapat "pro" bitchmaomao
during our journey to the west wtf

met up w Iby today at Midvalley despite kept bumping into one another in Kuching Lol Guess we have chemistry hence the success of corrupting her mind Hahahaha-.-


With dad lastnight .yo

Se-to-be-li from the Uncle Lim's Strawberry Farm

Pinku Dolphins postcard which Lai has received yo !

Terima kasut. Gonna be back home on 20th after giving dad surprise "GIFT" soon, cargo-ed from Kuching aka my ngapat ebon.hahaha Cant wait to see that moment !!

1 comment:

stupid_girl89 said...

waiyoo.. enjoy... ^^