Sunday 17 June 2012

xxx

Actually my feeling right now... I feel blessed, I feel my tiny pieces of faith are getting their rewards now but...

Something is missing, my positive side still dwell in negativity ....

Why?

Why cant things be simple as before? For a quick instance, I used to share everything in this blog without even giving a fuck who is going to read it, I just want to express and jot down all my daily memories..

I met my dad several times already.

I went and fought for my so called dreams.

And people who love me and whom I love dearly They never give up on me.

I am going to do CLP this coming Sept, bystanders, even myself would feel I ve wasted a year time, but it is alright. From all the ups and downs I ve been experiencing I thank you Lord as I ve learnt alot.

"When a window is closed, it is because there is a door opened for you ahead"

Never give up, dress up, put your head high, walk forward confidently ! 向幸福的海洋游吧~

Live, Laugh, Love xxx

1 comment:

stupid_girl89 said...

yeah.. why we need to complicate it? me also.. will start thinking who gonna read it and wont write whtever i wan.. haihz.. ppl do change.. try to get used to it den.. ^^ all the best to u my dear.. ^^