Saturday 16 August 2008

mIXED.feeliNG

Despite the fact that i did badly in my economics I am very happy to score an A in my Law paper=) 30 plus candidates sat for this paper last June,ONLY ten passed,ONLY 3 got A and I m one of em!Yuuhuu~However,flashing back to the day i got to know my result,that's last wednesday,which was earlier than we were informed it would be released...
Ivy:Evelyn,Yen told me result's out thus i checked ours and know what??????You got A for ur law lar!
Eve:*giving her a -.- sweat look* you lie!where got so early can know result de?Online checking also not available yet.
Ivy:REal!I m not cheating u.*showing me her small paper with our grades for each subject written on it*
EVe:OMG!Am I dreaming???*pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming*
LOL.The subject which I was kinda sure I will get 'can-show-pp' 's result supposed to be Econs.But the fact is the other way round...I MISERABLY got a D for it and in fact got an A for a subject that i had no any confidence in scoring a good grade-.-!what the....Anyway,janji i dapat continue,sik perlu retake papers then ok liao....
However the news that followed the good news delivered to me was haunting me these few days.Although I am very happy with my own result,at the same time i feel sad for my frens who cannot make it thru this time.Of course most of em need to resit,while waiting for their paper next June,they ll most probably sit in LLB 1st year class which they ve to pay for it you know lah Segi is well known for sucking blood(our money)!
There are a lot stuffs to be done thus.Eg:Class enrollment,Cert cash-in...which i need to settle these 2 weeks b4 my yr 2 class commences on the 1st of september.*COUGH*so...whoever wanna 'date' me out,pls do so in these two weeks cos after this I'll be busy with my very-packed class schedule.Rajin konon-.-
Oh well,and to those who are interested in joining Segi's prom nite this coming October at swak club tell me ya...I can help to inform n get ur ticket from Rachel the pretty counsellor of my college lo=p

1 comment:

X.Y.L.O said...

*COUGH*so...whoever wanna 'date' me out,pls do so in these two weeks cos after this I'll be busy with my very-packed class schedule.Rajin konon-.-

huh??? hahaha who ever wanna date me out?? hahaha u knot be called leh!! chehhhh see u in toen u shoe me peace only hahahah

where ur chatbox go to?? ur number?? grrr