Friday 22 August 2008

might be true?

The Bottom Line
Beware of getting stuck in a system -- you need to maintain your own identity now.
In Detail
Good manners have always helped you get along with people who other people find to be rude or otherwise annoying. This has been a bit of a curse from time to time, like when you get stuck talking to them at a party when you'd rather be chatting up that cutie across the room. But all of this kindness has been helping you rack up some serious karma points. Do beware of getting stuck in this system -- it's time to transition out of being friendly to everyone. It's just not necessary anymore.

People who think that they know me well but in fact not might perceive me as a very 'lawa',arrogant person.In fact,I admit that as to those ppl who i do not know personally i tend to behave 'cool' and quiet to em'.I mean,I wont simply go and talk to ppl I dont know la.I might not even bother to smile at em' cos i dowan to be thought as NUTS but of course this probably mislead ppl to think i am SOMBONG.
Anyway,if you are one of my friend,you ll definitely know the 'real/true person' of me.
CRAZY,fool,funny,'over-friendly',playful,talkative and lotsa other crazy attitudes u will name me.
The point I'd like to discuss further is 'over-friendly'.I'm not trying to indicate that I am a good friend.But I am the type of person who will spend her last penny to help her friend in need or to buy smt for her friends.There are both sides of coin.Positively,people ll think that I am a nice person.Negatively,I treat all of my friends equally nice and thus sometimes I am being 'disappreciated'.In another words,I treat someone nicely who in fact does not deserve my good deed at all.
All of us know very well,in our lives,we do make and have a lot of friends,but how many out of these friends are true friends I guess we all know in our heart.
Hrm...anyway,despite many incidents that i got 'disappreciation',I have no regrets that I behave and treat all my friends nicely n sincerely.For me,as long I feel happy,I have no regrets doing that particular thing.Although,sometimes it hurted me,and I do feel disappointed but He knows what I am doing.Anyway,I am starting to learn FAMILY is much more important and truthful in their behaviour.For eg,siblings may always behave in rude manner to each other but at times of difficulties they wont leave each other helplessly.But some so called 'friends' will.
p/s:Sorry Evon for the being cut up rough with you.I also dont know why I 'zhao ni de cha' the other day-.- [sisters forever]

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

"the 'real/true person' of me.
CRAZY,fool,funny,'overfriendly',playful,talkative"

crazy shud be highlighted n underlined to be emphasized. lol

ElbErtZaI said...

Hi
Last time i visit your blog don't have your picture header that's why i can't recognize who you are xD
Are you graduated already?

ElbErtZaI said...

=O!!!
saw you at college this afternoon, you saw me too xD
What i was going to say is
Congratulation!!
what event is that prize for?

Eve said...

toJeffrey:Hmmmmmmrrrrmphhh

toElbert:not yet graduate.Long way to go.heh it was just a award presentaion thingy..for exam!