Sunday 21 September 2008

Belated post


My birthday 08'
For some reasons,this year,I didnt feel the excitement prior to the arrival of my bday at all,unlike in the past,I'd be planning this and that,anticipating this and that.....




anyway my besties nevertheless made my bday a blast this year! (=

thanks.

Thanks Yen who brought my bday gift all the way to Charles n Keith few days earlier before my bday!Bcos she knew that i hafta work and wont ve time to hang out on the actual day.ya,thats how pathetic my life is,work work work,even on my bday-.-


a cute small towel with strawberries on it (=
Thanks 'anonymous' who secretly asked the memory land staff to send this pressie over to C&K.I was shockedsurprised!




pinku!!

Thanks Liew Wan Ming who gave me a call, minutes before it was officially my bday(and that is when my dogfrenLaura came in with the donut bday cake of mine-.-) and he wrote me a bday post.read it here.TOUCHED~ touched with the fact that him,being 'cute and innocent',actually showed my fugly photos in the post.......wait LWm i will take revenge

Thanks Laura who sniffeddrove all along the way from green road to my place to give these surprises to me!*gan dong*


Big Apple Donuts...19 of em,resembling my age-.-! (= haha

PInku crystal!!

self made card =')
Thanks Ivy,LaopoCherry and her lenglui sis Icelyn,Rosemarymy stupidsisVon and Laura who secretly bought me this pair of high heels which I ve been crazed for throughout my working time at C&K.ahem how come they know I like this heels so so much? kerja siapa lagi ?laura kong!unwrapped with any nice present paper somemore...handed to me in C&K shoebox haha



Thanks mao mao for preparing meesua for me b4 i went to work and brought me,Laura n LaopoCherry n Von to ve western dinner after work (= muah!



Thanks to my ex-colleague,our dajie Edwina,sweet n adorable twins Fel n Bel, boss wannabe Dnow,Sabahan Azly n 'ahem' Daisy for the lovely card!






Thanks Dnow for the cake (= Although it wasnt big,but I really luv it!*touched*





Thanks Ah Chen jiejie and uncle for their ang-paos~They made me rich for few days.haha



Thanks all of u who gave me bday wishes,be it via my blog,email, friendster,msn,sms or facebook,I sincerely thank you,You made my day=)
p/s:will update bout my UNAGI FAIR in my next post =p so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

you're very welcome.. dun worry.. I can supply you with nice photos..so . dun need to post fugly photos of me.. =P

ps- u went to the unagi fair without me ??? T.T
=(
SOBS

ShaLyN said...

paiseh Eve... Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

WOw! so many presents!!!