Wednesday 3 September 2008

TOP 25 embarassing incidents in mah life

Tada
Be it for eveforever.blogspot.com's haters,lovers *cough*,readers,passerby...
I bet this will be the post you'd love to read the most as I'm gonna reveal tops secrets of mine which only few of these might ve been known earlier but certainly not all LOL

*drum rolls*

  1. When I was in Primary 1,I forgot was rushing, afraid to miss my school bus so I DID NOT WEAR PANTIES TO SCHOOL.
  2. My music teacher refused to believe thought that I am Chinese-.-
  3. OK I confidently believe that all of us did this.No?Fine.When I was few months old my mummy was walking out the kitchen when she realised I was eating my own POO POO(which were overflowed out off my diapers-.-).
  4. I shitted in my primary 4 uniform in class -.-
  5. Primary 3?mayb 4?I dreamwalked and mistook the chair im my guest room as toilet bowl and shitted on it-.-
  6. Okay,enough with all the shits now.Yesterday was my first lesson for this new sem and I went into the wrong class.Having a lot of unfamilliar pairs of eyes gazing at me innocently,I said to myself,Oops I did it again.
  7. When I worked as parttime salesperson at C&K,I was too excited talking to a customer that my saliva very long n sticky one dripped down-.-
  8. My mum caught me stealing my cousin's money when I was 7.I wanted to buy the colour pencils contained in a very fancy PINK box.
  9. When I joined scout camping,most of my clothes STINK.I very lapsap one mixed dirty and clean clothes together.
  10. CNY 01'-Bukit Bintang- I was wearing a very sexy red top when few motorcyclists passing by shouted at me, "satu malam berapa??"CELAKA
  11. Last year I fell down the staircases in Segi College sliding all the way on my kneels like Michael Jackson.damn it got a lot of bruises-.-
  12. My left leg went into the deep longkang outside Maybank and got my knee skin peeled off. Worst part is that I run light,when my mum turned back as I shouted she realised there were many people looking at me.was wearing a very mini skirt.
  13. My mummy told me when I was small I didnt know how to walk properly,always tripped my self stepping on my other foot.Ish y I so stupiak one-.-!
  14. My cousin's 4 year old daughter asked me in car."Jie jie,Zuo me ni de jiao mao mao de?" It means why your leg hairy one?kektiok now i use hair remover liao k!
  15. I like to play bite bite with babies and one unfortunate day my cousin's baby daughter went wild, bit my nose hard and I became badut for the whole day shopping-.-
  16. I am superb well-known for being 'late queen' and once i reached 5 minutes earlier in Miss Fiona's class.She yelled at me "Is that really you Evelyn????" -.-!
  17. My troublesome aka ngiao ji mum wanted to buy ginger and there she started to choose pick and break em into pieces and take the good ones.Less than 2 minutes,fight fired between her and the seller,whole tamu(market) can hear their screams-.-
  18. When i got down the car to work,mum told me that I wore my pants terbalik.I ran to the toilet as fast as my feet can bring me cos I LATE LIAO-.-
  19. At banquet's toilet,a boy was searching for his mummy calling "mama mama" then he took a peep under my toilet door.OMG!kurang ajar betul
  20. Form2-Being the usual SYOK SENDIRI me,I was thinking why on earth all the guys at the bus stop staring at me when i got into my mum's car until my mum told me to look at the seriously crashed car bonet and bumper that she got in car accident just before picking me up.LOL
  21. I dont know why is this embarassing but when I got quite a lot of roses on Valentines Day I gave em to my classmates.
  22. I made each and every handbags of mine like MBKS rubbish bin.haha all my close friends know this
  23. I cried like baby when I lost my GD55 phone in high school and had gangs of my friends searching for it.
  24. Wore different shoes out and realised it in car on the way to shopping.
  25. very embarasseddddddddddddddd that I did a lot of embarassing things(a lot unmentioned yet) and I am pretty sure that I will keep doing a lot more.

I tag..

Didnt I mention this is a tag??Haha created by EVE one^^~

  • Lwm
  • aaron
  • sherlene
  • sharlene
  • changcs
  • yen
  • rosemary
  • nic chong
  • harry
  • bian
  • you reading this=p

#no excuses allowed for not doing this o.Dont tell me you never do something embarassing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. i also have a lot embrassing incidents in my life. lol.

Jeffrey said...

"eating my own POO POO"

ewwhhhh...imagine that ....zomg..
no appetite for the whole month dy !!

=(

Jeffrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siao Kia said...

Wah! How could you do such things...Impressive ! Haha

Sherp said...

yay haha.. i will take my time doing this because i think i have a lot, yet i cant remember much of it.

and YAY u are back to blogging, because when i checked last time there were no updates since july..

Sherp said...

aiya i realise i forgot to add in the comment. the incidents are quite funny, im sorry ;p i think my embarrassing moments cannot compare la.

ShaLyN said...

i can't believe i actually did this tag.. lol!!!

stupid_girl89 said...

hahaha...sooooo funny... yaya.. embrassing incidents everyone sure have.. but... shy to say it out.. lol!