Wednesday 26 August 2009

Im 20 and still young n sweet WTF

Im so lazy

Im at Laura's place right now

Im desperate for internet connection

Im pretty

Im cute

Im blah-ing and high-ing WTF

Im.....T__________T lol what the F word is wrong with me!

Oh well, as Im lazy to organise all these photos uploaded

I ll just randomly ,cincai-ly caption em'...


White Choc Macademia...so rich~Thanks Kevin aka Kemud aka Rhino(animalnick given by Nona)=pppp


Me in Tim's car while being dizzy and impatient waiting for Nona and Evon-.- otw to SanXiao



Mei Ren Yu aka Mermaid, my fav drinks@ Ah Yeo. must order musr order!!!!!!!Will update a post specifically on this fav yumcha place of mine^_________^

SanXiao Uncle(the taukeh): *Grins at Tim* Ni de nv pen you ha?
Tim&I: L.O.L
Tim:Bu she la.....
Me: sweat sweat sweat
SanXiao uncle: *ignores the fact* ta bu chuo lei.....yao jia you,uncle zhi chi ni!
Me:*vomit blood-________________________________- uwekk




Fear Factor-Eating Task/Stunt-.- LOL inside was.........




Not this, certainly. This is good, nothing to be feared of.LOL -cheese chix chop!!!!!sedap




Laopo,Evon,Laura(photographer of the day) and Tim(not in the picha but the activity took place at his kitchen thanks for putting ur house at risk.LOL They were preparing a surprise homemade cake for me.......=)was reli surprised!!!



Cupcakes surprise.20 of them....prepared to surprise me cun cun at 12 but I went back home late..




The gals @ The Menu



Group photo





Creativity konon





Nice candlessssssssssssss I seem so old-.--.--.-




ME&cupcakes



huehuehue...more surprises awaiting inside




B&W=emo guys *gayism spotted too LOL






eat eat eat


Me&the Cake <3

=)



From the left:Wan Ming the American Boy.Eban aka Chao Ban Ban,Rosemary aka the camera supplier and me aka urs truly WTF



The 'pastry chefs' & me



The Despo/Homeless People @JLN SONG T____T
Erm.the end..LOL too little/few photos?????Im very berry lazy uploading all leh.DIAO nvm to remedy your 'loss', I'll upload the bday cake candle-blowing/cutting/singing session's Video=ppp


buh bye Nona's streamyx!*cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy iwantinternetWTF

No comments: