Sunday 2 August 2009

'People Mountain People Sea'

Throughout the two days promoting at 6 different places, I came across many types of customers and some of their responses are rather the same...
  • wave his hand at you farfar even before you manage to utter a word.wave i mean here is not the friendly 'hi' waving, but 'no' and shoo-you-away type of waving-________-
  • im not Digi user/im using Celcom/Maxis
  • i already have many numbers/i have ten numbers/i have more than ten numbers-______-
  • My area no line leh when i use Digi
  • Number not sui leh...
  • Is it for free, the starter-kit?
  • Got free phone mah?If got,I buy-____________-
  • I dont have a handphone.You give me urs then i buy number from you-________-
  • You know....Digi simply charge me....I use few seconds,few ringgit gone...I use til Rm20++ suddenly bill come,shoot up to Rm90++ -_____________-
  • If you find tiok this number, then I buy from you.
  • I want ur number.
  • u r cute.you look like Hello Kitty-_____________________________________-!!

Of course, there are exceptionally kind customers. Some of them approached me to buy simpack from me and some koh-lien me hence buy from me.There was one customer asked me to choose a number for him.Some bought reload coupons thinking that I will earn commission from it. Haha *gan dong* Got one friend even more geng at being supportive, met him on both working days, he even bought a simpack from me and help me promote too(to his friends).haha Thanks,Allen!

My dull and tired look after work.Darker skintone FML-_______________-