Monday 7 September 2009

House escaped fire T___T

Yeah I was so near, to become a barbequed piggie WTF.lol nah,I'm just kidding...


Well, this is the culprit. erm,or should I say mao mao(my mum) is the culprit!!why...you may ask? She wanted to warm up the leftover soup she prepared earlier yesterday morning but then she left the house, forgetting to turn the fire(gas stove) off.

This is what my sis and I saw(and smell-___-) when we broke(not literally-because we were so nervous) into our house. double sweat.

Von: Do you smell something? omg the hair straightener!!Didn't we turn it off...?

Eve: huh?*blur

*my sis unlocking the door at her full speed

Then,the whole truth revealed T__T my sis was so excited when she found out the truth and she grabbed my phone away,too excited to find the chance to bombard my mum.LOL
Go
So, in the end we stayed in my room the whole night eating this(thank you yiyi/ah wei korkor for bringing this back from spore) because it was so smelly outside T___T


P/s:Happy Birthday little Rachel:) :) :)

1 comment:

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

lolz.. interesting.. u gals like to bomb ur mom la.. kasian her.. lolz.. she's trying to be nice to wwarm the soup for u gals wat.. lolz.. or was it for her own dinner?