Saturday 5 September 2009

Bloody day...it is

I know I may sound paranoid right now but I really feel as if I'm dying *touch wood. I see blood each and everytime I spit and clean my nose T_T and the stupid massive headache I'm suffering currently it makes me feel like I'm having a brain tumour *touch more wood. To make everything worse than it can get, my 'that week of every month' arrived,ie.my da yi ma came visiting this very morning so it feels like end of the world right now. argh I sound like a whining spoilt brat but sorry...I just feel like complaining. sighhh
I did and I do rest more but it feels more suffering when I'm trying to sleep, sleeping or when I get up from sleep. The feeling is ...simply awfully terrible T_T Told my mum bout it and she shouted at me, who ask you staying up late!!! Fyi, I stayed up late lastnight over Laura's house because I ve no transportation home T_T but it's alright, I know very well that my mum is kinda emo recently,not only her, everyone else I know including I myself....e.m.o.c.h.i.n T______T
Argh,for now I only hope I can recover a.s.a.p because I'm still young and I wanna enjoy life as much as I could.wtf




Thanks Yen for this T-shirt you bought me from ur Sabah trip. Love it so much that I want to wear Evon's one too T_T *desperate

1 comment:

laura said...

that night did say let me know when u wanna go home~just let me know next time..