Wednesday 16 September 2009

Ken Ken and her bb



As I was opening my house door, I heard 'meow...meow', finding Ken Ken, the cat that belongs to nextdoor, carefully feeding her newborn kitty. Yeah, she was staring at me fiercely as if I'd cause any harm to her bb..

This scenario reminded and enlightened me how much Mao Mao, my mummy loves n cares for Evon n I. I love you mum. Dad, I miss you too...Lord, grant me sufficient grace and strength to graduate from my legal course with satisfactory results if not flying colours so that I can work hard in a good career hence being able to provide my family a more comfortable life and more more more sense of security.Just like how Ken Ken tries her best to fulfill her bb needs:)

4 comments:

allen said...

evelyn-san. Gambatte kudasai! :)

laura said...

amen~ ^^

stupid_girl89 said...

lolx.. should i say amitabha? XD yeah.. appreciate wht u have now.. bt the cat eyes.. look scary~~

Juzzzlouis said...

+U+U :D u sure can do it de ^__^