Tuesday 27 July 2010

...

Oh well, I ‘m having no internet access (apart from o.facebook of course, it is heaven=_=), so I ‘m actually writing in a Microsoft word document. Boh pian what! Or else you want me to use the Digi Campus internet which will cost me RM5 per day? Which will cost me RM5 x 30 = RM150 per month? Then I might as well get myself a digi broadband or Celcom Broadband, I guess I can even afford Wimax or Streamyx’s mini lappie plan.

Ok cut the crap and whining part.

There are two things a girl shall never lose in her life, which are her confidence, and most important of all, her smile. Obviously, smile indicates happiness. The more you smile, the happier you are. Of course, it doesn’t count if you fake your happiness.

I’ve been through moments when I totally, yes, total lost of confidence in myself. I felt that I am not pretty. Mostly because of the skin problems I had, but thanks to Skinfood products I ve been using for quite somewhile now and regular facial treatment I had with Ah Ling from Brenda@Saberkas. I think quite a lot people know the beauty saloon whenever I mention their name, meaning to say it is actually good and promising saloon to deliver your needs. zzz Am I doing advert now??

Well, the point is, girls, you must have confidence in yourself, even you’re far not-that-beautiful if you compare yourself with those “lengloi “. Do you know why are they lengloi, at the first place? They, too, have confidence and put their smile on always. So, do whatever you can, to boost your confidence, for instance, mix around with positive people..positive people means people who actually support you and not lower your own self confidence, people who teaches you to be a better person, people who actually triggers you to be prettier, both physically and mentally. Yeah, we can actually be ‘mentally beautiful’, do you realize that? hahah =D MOST MOST importantly, be happy. Be yourself.

From FB, got a news of a girl who is a mutual friend of my friends. She has passed away, from what I learnt, due to illness. It was so sudden, according to them. People started to update their FB status-es to voice their regretful feelings over not visiting her when she is still here.


There you go, human, often we think we have a lot of time, a long way to go, in our life. But, remember, as we are breathing, some people are taking their last breathe, so cherish, do cherish your loved ones. Those people and things who do not deserve your time, let it be, don’t waste your time on them. Your so-called enemies, faker friends, backstabbers, dramatic people, ‘xiao ren’…In fact, I do hope that someone will change, for her own good, so that she will find true friends. Enough of creating stories, for those will not do anything good to her, I hope she love herself more, rather than hate others and spend her time thinking bout negative stuff and waste her time on ruining our lives. We used to be friends, remember?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u smile always and happy always
^^

George said...

Pity you using microsoft word to write lol. From what i know, I can recommend you maxis-broadband which only cost RM45 per month with 7mbps connection speed, 1 GB data storage(should be sufficient for you go blogging/fbing la).

I'm glad to see that you appreciate your life and found the most confident part of yourself - smile. Not many people can do this, i would say. As the saying goes, "talk is easy, action is hard".


"Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit."


George.

Anonymous said...

Be the best eve.. =X