Saturday 3 July 2010




thats my sis, my cousin weimin and me laughing our ass off as we attempt to take those cool 'jumping in the air' photos.

Had a super duper short trip to Perth, which took only 4 days and 3 nights. super duper cold,unexpectedly..

Googled, thought it would be around 12 celcius, but when the plane was about to board, it was announced that it was 1 celcius and everyone went....HARRRRRRRRRRR?? yes,including those ang morh..the sudden change in the climate.

No mood to talk about the trip now, recently something happened. I ve no idea if it is intended by someone or it is merely a spam, whatever it is, i shouldnt let my mood get affected by it. LIFE IS SHORT ok...

Hope my family,friends, all of u are doing well, and healthy=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish u happy always and smile always
^__^