Saturday 17 July 2010

I was thinking, are we living to impress others? People praise us for our intelligence or beauty, for instance. Get flying colours. Earn a lot of money. Big house. Luxury cars. Dream something those big figures have.

Why cant we live for ourselves. Ask 10 people, and i bet there will be more than 9 who will say they want to be rich. Is fortune really that important? No doubt, money is essential to keep us living. But the extent. Well, if I could be real great attorney one day, earning big bucks. I rather give up on that possibility, doing stuff that I really love, ie my initial ambition. When I die, the last few seconds in my life, I will then be having a flashback of meaningful memories, rather than having thoughts like.."client this..client that...my will..oh my"

zzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

live your life to the fullest!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?