Sunday 5 September 2010

05092010

Tired, after 3 hectic days in KL, well not actually 3 days cos my flight there was at night and the flight back in Kuching was in the morning.Bohpien, airasia cheap tix is always like that.So basically I didnt get to sleep much over there@_______@ less than 4 hours each night,imagine to travel from one place to another, using cab and LRT and to have to reach each place earlier..hmmph AND for the FIRST time in my entire life, my very *drum rolls* first official application that took me 9 hours to settle FML!! the visa thingy anyway just hope it is approved in time!!!!!!!!! then FLY on sixteenth︿_︿

2 comments:

stupid_girl89 said...

lolx.. rush now den u can go to there in time..its worth i guess.. ^^

Eve said...

now mayb gotta delayed one week fly le.visa takes 14working days@@