Friday 10 September 2010




Went to Family Park today with Wong Wong family.I updated my status in Facebook 'barbequed chicken wings, ate 3layer pork, drank red wine in waterfall,bruised my knee and the best part is to PEE in the family park'.hahaha

i'm leaving in less than two weeks time.seriously i feel like leaving so much, not feeling heavy hearted to leave.I feel that the clock is ticking slow.hmmm I want so much to start a new life there, disciplining myself, build stronger character, self confidence and come back a new man,of course better man:) One thing,I felt this intention is cruel.My sis often update :( status each time i updated a countdown how many days left in FB.WHEN my mum expressed her worries and 'she bu de-ness- , i dont really feel the same...hmmm i miss them more than anyone in this world, but this is for the dream i'm fighting for.I need to improve our family financially, n relation issues.I need to strengthen our bond, i need father mother sis n everyone.I love them!*prays*