Monday 13 September 2010

I hate emo people and I hate being emo because emo is like cancer it spreads around so fast and there is almost no cure to it. It hurts everyone it hurts people who love you seeing you suffered from being infected by emoness. But the feeling struck you from the middle of nowhere and it wont get any better when you hide it and never say it out thats why im mumbling here about it i hope i can get rid of it soon!

I went to Sarawak Plaza to get a look at the luggages there, there was one series of Hush Puppies cabin luggage designed specially for lightweight on its own, SO NICE it is purple in colour,of course the price is so damn nice also la,after half price discount it is 305rm FML of course i didnt buy in the end,i was only there to waste the salesman's time and my own time FMLagain.zzz

Then I went for formal wear hunting again,as usual i just tried em on and never buy FTL(fuck their lives) zzz nola i just wanted to get a list and when i get my visa in hand i ll go shop like theres no tmr,now boh mood!haha And i saw this cute handbags at LEA centre OMGEE i wanntttt them!

No i didnt go in the bra lingerie shop cos nona's yiyi is inside and I felt so paiseh!well at least Paddy did feel so.

Erm~~Weimin is back from KL and he wants to go to Rakutei too!Hohohoho I want shashimi unagi prawns tempura.PHEWITTTTT japanese food is so so so so SEXY i love you all.korean's too but it comes second.well maybe third,after my mum;s being the champ.maybe my q meh's comes second!hahahhaaha

ERR what else.oh my agent called but i was still sleeping hence ignoring the call !!!!!!!!!I was so !@#$%^&^@#$%T@#$@#$T@#@#$% cos he said my uni in UK did send me an offer via email regarding the accomodation stuff but i didnt reply,WTF? i checked my email like everyday k?I ve even appointed nona n timaomao to check both my emails too.zzzz whatever la i sleep roadside also boh su one

i wantg to upload photos, zho lian photos like before but i m no longer in the ah lian mood so ya,wait til i reach UK i restore my ah lianness

Qmeh cooked the red rice with santan thingy with fan shu it is so so so nice i tell u *inlove

en en en en
nth else for now BYEBYE

oh ya wait i love my skin look now i dont ve to wear bb cream I just apply eyeshadow eyeliner mascara n contactlens there i go =pppp

k.byebye take care my frens I dont love u=p

No comments: