Wednesday 4 May 2011

04052011

So, today is 4th of May. Hmm I'm having my first paper on the 9th, which means I only have less than 5 days time remaining.... Very good, minus sleeping time, bathing time, playing time (fine there wont be playing time anymore) ... it will be halved, which means 2 and a half days.


very good.


Segi glory moments.

Why did I score so well for A Level? Luck. Evelyn, why do you have such a luck? It is destroying your life. Your so called luck. Because of that, you never learn to be disciplined. Never study all the time. Study for the sake of passing exam. Hmmmmmmmmmmm


: ) heart oh heart. Can you please dont get urself broken again. I dont want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck in ur exam.. ^^

:: Letters From My Heart :: said...

jiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =) you can make it!