Friday 6 May 2011

someone like you

Nevermind I'll find someone like you.

This song keeps on repeating in my head cos'I keep on replaying the song. W-h-y? Sometimes it lasts in love , but sometimes it hurts instead. Can we, human, actually control our feelings and emotion? Or, are we the type , the more we try to refrain, the more we are not able to control from falling in the trap?

What if a person keeps on implying all sort of things to prove you he is not a good guy and yet your very intuition says he is not like that and you fall for him, even when you yourself dont realise when it started?

Do you believe in fate? what is fate? How long a fate can last? Is the fate created with the right person? But how do you define "the right person"? what is right and what is not? if there could only be ONE and only right person, are the rest wrong ones? if they are wrong ones, did we not learn and had at least some memories from them? and could a person , who was once wrong, be right again?

One could say I am crapping and yes perhaps I dont even know what I am typing right now. Hey..

I am just a girl. I wish I could find someone like you, but I wish that someone is you. can I be real with my own feelings? perhaps I shouldnt ask for more? single sided love could be better than two, cos things never end and it wont hurt both, it hurts only one. which is me. but why again, apart from this song , I listen to the song : two is better than one. urgh eve! wake up. study for ur exam

2 comments:

:: Letters From My Heart :: said...

my dear sis... ive just told someone.
i dont believe in fate.
fate might happen but what counts on is the real effort one really put, for the one who wont, fate will just go...
do ur best in ur exam=) loves,msia.

stupid_girl89 said...

lol.. jz wan ask u listen two is better than one b4 finish read it.. and now saw u write it.. haha..ppl say: 不要一直以为你在以后的人生路途中会捡到更好的石头,把握住你手中握着的石头,慢慢的磨它,他就会是你手上最好的石头了。。u will meet the one.. jz timing problems.. =D