Tuesday 17 May 2011

of Chicken and Lamb. lol

7 days. another 7 days, I will be in my examination hall, having my Company Law paper, wtf I just deleted table, typed table instead of paper. WTFFF nvm maybe my brain cannot work properly anymore. Hmmm

the ..

then the next day I ll be leaving for my Euro trip. Company's paper on the 25th, Ah Pek Khaihee will reach on that very day, Im planning to fetch him at the central station (the train station) here right after my exam at 12.30pm.

We will then have to leave Newcastle the next day, to Edinburgh for a day trip and in the evening We ll fly to Italy.

25th ll then be a very busy day, for being a panda post-exam and it is also the only day I get to gather with my friends who are some leaving Newcastle for good, some having their Year 2 now so they are going back to their countries (like Douglas going back to Hong Kong). I wont able to see them anymore by the time I return cos I might come back only on 4th of June. Haven't book any ticket yet for Ncl return.

and 30th of May. I wont be in Ncl. I wonder if I still can use my phone. but nvm. Time to .. not dwell too much in humanity, emotion, negativity, hmm. I will be alright.

: )

Focus and love yourself, family. friends who u can call family too.

No comments: