Wednesday 19 December 2007

getting license soon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~yeah!

guess what?? ah zhi said i've impoved n ok with my driving liao...probably ll have my driving test by end of this mth! gggr *scared* scared n nervous during test later...tested by jpj leh!no sheng sheng one!
went for driving lesson yesterday...woke up quite early...usually i don hav d chance having prepared earlier b4 ah zhi reach..usually,he ll be hon-hon-ing n i still in d room der!so around 8.15am i managed to sms n 'suan' him,'don forget nme oh!'....haha zhen nan de....
lol i learnt how to go up d hill liao....not that hard la...just shi-huey twice nia...hahah!
but terribly hate ah...got two s2pid guys...also learn driving(parking n hill),same as me...lol
liked to stare at ppl n hon me when drove past me=.=~! so sien when needa wait for ah zhi teach other students..so i read master Q/lao fu zhi n make d bangle at semarahan there...ahax when waiting for my turn to practise parking too,i ll alter to free gear n make d bangle=P n cam whore also!!!!!!!!!!!arhahahx yeah if reli can get license tat soon....suang lo...cny can drive....can bring laopo go d spring n boulevard...can paktor with her more frequently...haha ehem she sure d first one i ll bring when i can drive legally?who wanna reserve to be d 2nd????haha provide me considerations first!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

X.Y.L.O said...

hahaha...of course bring me nex lah wahahahahaha....to scoopsn laksa!!! hahaha

shi huey 2 times good mei??? lk dat fail luu wahahaha

n..oh ya..i lk d pic with the julin julin eyes....very funny!!! haha

X.Y.L.O said...

hahaha...of course bring me nex lah wahahahahaha....to scoopsn laksa!!! hahaha

shi huey 2 times good mei??? lk dat fail luu wahahaha

n..oh ya..i lk d pic with the julin julin eyes....very funny!!! haha

Jeffrey said...

#ehem#
haha..must bring me also oo...
>_<